type 56092036 (C), ~, the (C) changes to a small c with a circle

  1. #1
    Butch
    Guest

    type 56092036 (C), ~, the (C) changes to a small c with a circle

    When i type in " 56092036 (C), than enter, the (C) changes into a small c
    with a circle around it. I just want the (C)

  2. #2

    Re: type 56092036 (C), ~, the (C) changes to a small c with a circle

    Tools|autocorrect options|autocorrect tab
    remove the (c) from that list at the bottom.

    Or hit ctrl-z as soon as excel jumps in with the autocorrection.

  3. #3
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Boston, MA US
    Posts
    1,094
    Butch,

    You need to remove it from your Auto Correct options. Go to Tools>Auto Correct Options. Select (C) from the Auto Correct tab. Click on delete then OK. You can always add it back in if you want.

    HTH

    Steve