List

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    List

    I would like to create a list of items with approximately 7 columns that
    would be used by 3 other worksheets in the same workbook. The problem I have
    it that the items in the list are deleted on occasion and other items are
    added. When a row is deleted, the rows in the three other worksheets no
    longer link correctly to the list. Also, there could be anywhere from 10 to
    15 rows of data. Any suggestions?

  2. #2
    Forum Expert mrice's Avatar
    Surrey, England
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2013
    Posts
    4,967

    Response

    Have a look at the INDIRECT function - this might help you.
    Martin

  3. #3
    John
    Guest