Paste special problem

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor
    Burrton, Kansas USA
    MS-Off Ver

    Paste special problem

    Hello again!!
    I know this is simple but no one ever said I was the sharpest knife in the drawer. When this code pastes to location I want values not formulas. How can I do this?

    <start code>
    For s = 1 To Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row
    If Cells(s, "a").Value <> "" Then
    Cells(s, "a").Copy [guidepost6].End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)
    Cells(s, "u").Copy [guidepost9].End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)
    Cells(s, "w").Copy [guidepost10].End(xlDown).Offset(1, 0)
    End If
    Next s
    <end code>

    Thanks for your help!!

  2. #2
    ducky
    Guest

    Re: Paste special problem

    Brian Matlack wrote:
    > Hello again!!
    > I know this is simple but no one ever said I was the sharpest knife in
    > the drawer. When this code pastes to location I want values not
    > formulas. How can I do this?

    you need to use

    SkipBlanks _
    :=False, Transpose:=False