Excel Inserts

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Excel Inserts

    Can anyone advise me on whether is it possible to link Excel spreadsheets that have been inserted into a word document so that the cell formulas in one docuement can be recognised in the other i.e. the same as if you were working in excel and created formulas across sheets? I cannot see how this would done but thought I would just ask the question.

  2. #2
    Anna
    Guest

    RE: Excel Inserts

    It works when you copy the cell in excel and go to word document paste with
    check the paste link radio button.