keyboard shortcut to browse trough sheets

  1. #1
    Denis Chabot
    Guest

    keyboard shortcut to browse trough sheets

    Hi,

    I'm looking to know if there is a keyboard shortcut to browse trough excel
    sheets to accelerate the process.

    thank you

    sincerely,
    Denis

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: keyboard shortcut to browse trough sheets

    ctrl right arrow

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    like between sheets in a book?

    ctrl-pgup, ctrl-pgdn

    http://www.xl-logic.com/pages/keystrokes.html for more
    Quote Originally Posted by Denis Chabot

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: keyboard shortcut to browse trough sheets

    my bad. Sometimes you forget.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Jaleel
    Guest

    Re: keyboard shortcut to browse trough sheets

    Control + Page Up / Page Down