Custom Drop Down Lists

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Custom Drop Down Lists

    Hoepfully this will be Uber qwick.

    I have created myself a drop down list of possible options to enter into a cell.

    There are in total 24 options; default has see it so you can see only the first 8 and then scroll down for to se the others. Can you change this value of 8?

    Also If you can change that can you change the size of text that appears in the drop down list?

    And if you can do that, can you use logo pictures instead of text?

    Super., Thanks.

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Custom Drop Down Lists

    right click, setup controls, change to more than 8 lines

    hth
    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Custom Drop Down Lists

    If you created the drop-down list using Data>Validation>List, the 8 lines and
    the text size is default and cannot be changed.

    Workarounds provided by Debra Dalgleish at

    http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlDataVal08.html#Font

    Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP