Series reference on a chart

  1. #1

    Series reference on a chart

    I'm trying to reference a series on a chart with seriescollection(). How can I find out what the index number of the series is? I've tried using the name of the series, but I can't seem to get it to work.

  2. #2
    Greg Wilson
    Guest

    RE: Series reference on a chart

    Example:

    Sub GetChartSeries()
    Dim s As Series
    Dim cht As Chart
    Set cht = ActiveSheet.ChartObjects(1).Chart
    Set s = cht.SeriesCollection("Sales Data")
    s.Border.ColorIndex = 5
    s.Fill.ForeColor.SchemeColor = 5

    Greg