AutoFilter and unique items

  1. #1
    b&s
    Guest

    AutoFilter and unique items

    How to get a number of unique items in AutoFilter range?

    --
    regards/pozdrav!
    Berislav

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor VBA Noob's Avatar
    London, England
    MS-Off Ver
    xl03 & xl 07(Jan 09)
    Posts
    11,988
    Instead of Filter use Advance filter. Select range and tick Unique items.

    Select visible and copy to any location then click cell you want to copy to.

    Attached some links on Advance Filters

    http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...vanced-filter/

    http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html

    VBA Noob

  3. #3
    b&s
    Guest

    Re: AutoFilter and unique items

    Thanks for trying to help me, but there is another reason we have to use
    AutoFilter.

    --
    Berislav

    http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...ues-advanced-f

  4. #4
    Forum Contributor VBA Noob's Avatar
    London, England
    MS-Off Ver
    xl03 & xl 07(Jan 09)
    Posts
    11,988
    Hi again

    This link might help

    If you entry another col with this forumla in it. Change Range1 to Range or name range Range1. Then filter then filter again on Duplicates

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

    VBA noob

  5. #5
    b&s

    VBA Noob wrote:
    > Hi again
    >

    > This link might help
    >
    > If you entry another col with this forumla in it. Change Range1 to
    > Range or name range Range1. Then filter then filter again on
    > Duplicates
    >
    > http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm
    >
    > VBA noob

    Thanks for your time!