Consolidate different worksheets into one worksheet

  1. #1
    South Africa

    Consolidate different worksheets into one worksheet

    I'm using a workbook containing a worksheet for each month of the year. I want to consolidate all the data from the different worksheets into one worksheet to enable data manipulation by means of a pivot table. Updates in the individual worksheets must be automatically updated in the consolidated worksheet.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Consolidate different worksheets into one worksheet

    Hi Hennie

    Start here
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    Re: Consolidate different worksheets into one worksheet

    Dear Ron
    I referenced your reply to following question. looks very good solution and
    try to use your method. how ever little hard for me digest. My problem:
    I was able to copy the Macro but Where/how should I insert Function? (I want
    to use Function Lastcol)
    will be happy to get your input.
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Consolidate different worksheets into one worksheet

    Hi Khoshravan

    See my answer in your other thread

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  5. #5
    Khoshravan
    Guest

    Re: Consolidate different worksheets into one worksheet

    I was able to perform "consolidate" command.
    Now what is the general name of those + and - signappearing on left of raw
    numbers?
    --
    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar
    Civil Engineer, Osaka, Japan