How do I get my curser to move by using my arrow keys in Excel?

  1. #1
    Janet
    Guest

    How do I get my curser to move by using my arrow keys in Excel?

    Hello,
    While in a Excel document,the arrow keys move wintin the page but not from
    cell to cell.

    How do I get the cursor to move from cell to cell instead of up and down the
    spreadsheet by using the arrow keys?

    Thanks for your assistance.

    Janet

  2. #2
    Valued Forum Contributor tony h's Avatar
    England: London and Lincolnshire
    Posts
    1,187
    I am not sure quite what you have going on but do you have "scroll lock" on?

    Hope this helps,

    regards

  3. #3
    tim m
    Guest

    RE: How do I get my curser to move by using my arrow keys in Excel?

    Not sure if this will help but try hitting the Scroll Lock key and see if
    that solves the problem.

  4. #4
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: How do I get my curser to move by using my arrow keys in Excel?

    Hi, your scroll lock shuold on, turn off it
    hth
    regards from Brazil
    Marcelo

  5. #5
    California, USA
    MS-Off Ver

    Re: How do I get my curser to move by using my arrow keys in Excel?

    Thanks, I just had the same issue!