Input Button

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    Input Button

    I need a simple input button that will take data entered by the user and enter it into another sheet in the corresponding fields based on the date. For example sheet Input! would have the user input fields D10:D25 with data labels in C10:C25 and a drop down menu for the date (D4). The user would select the date, enter the data and press the input button.

    The data would then be entered into a separate worksheet that has the date in the range B5:AF5 with the fields below each date. I would like to set it up so that the input button searches for each field in the range A6:A65.

    I know how to insert the button, and open VBA in order to attach the code to the button, but I need help with the code.

    Thanks.

    -ep

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: Input Button

    Edward
    It's not clear how the different ranges relate. If you wish, send me
    your file or a sample of it. Include as much explanation as you can.
    Examples of how/where you want the input data transferred would be most
    useful. My email address is [email protected]. Remove the "nop" from
    this address. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...