Apply Button Enabled

  1. #1

    Apply Button Enabled

    Is there a piece of code that that handles the condition of

    If anything on my form changes then
    Me.CommandbuttonApply.enabled = True

    Thanks Jody

  2. #2
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: Apply Button Enabled

    J-WALK has a good page on using Class Modules to trap events.

    I think if you don't check the "TypeName" then you can add controls of
    different types. I haven't personally tried it that way.

    HTH

    Die_Another_Day