Check Box to Show/Hide Columns

  1. #1

    Check Box to Show/Hide Columns

    I am just wodering if this is possible and and if anyone has done such a thing any guidance would be appreciated......

    I have created a report for a user group that is not very Excel literate. The report has many columns and users need to select columns based on what they want to see. I have set up some pre-defined views but also need a simple ad-hoc component. Has any one set up a form that lists all the columns (i.e. sales units) and provides a check box that shows/hides the column based on the selection?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: Check Box to Show/Hide Columns

    Yes, would you like me to email it to you? I have it set up as an addin
    so it will run in the back ground.

    Die_Another_Day

  3. #3
    I would like a copy if you would: [email protected]

  4. #4
    Die_Another_Day
    Guest

    Re: Check Box to Show/Hide Columns

    Ok, when I get home I will strip sensitive info and send it to you.

    Die_Another_Day

  5. #5

    Talking please

    Please e-mail me the code at at [email protected].

    Thanks!