publicly accessible spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    nightcrawler.36
    Guest

    publicly accessible spreadsheet?

    I made spreadsheet that I'm using as a simple flat-file data entry log
    by multiple users simoultaneously. I don't have acccess to a web
    server so I can't use a web based solution.

    How can I configure Excel to be used by many from one location?

    All the users have _legal_ copies of Excel so that's not a problem.

    Thanks.

    -ac

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor

    publicly accessible spreadsheet?

    Click on Tools, Share Workbook...
    Of course the other users need to access this file in a common place such as a server.
    Best regards,

    Ray

  3. #3
    nightcrawler.36
    Guest

    Re: publicly accessible spreadsheet?

    Excellent! It's working -- thanks very much for the help!

    Alex