Opening Files

  1. #1

    Opening Files

    Good morning all!

    I am working on something that will allow a user to run different scerios and view the results. Once they have something that they want to explore further, they can export the results to a new workbook. If they want to go back to an option that was previously exported, there is a button on one of the user forms that will call the open feature and let the user select which which files to open.

    My issue is that the Application.GetOpenFilename feature seems to default to the last place that the user saved any excel file. Even if it is a different from where this one is located. Is there a way to control this? I want it to default to wherever this workbook is saved and let the user look there first.

    Thanks in advance,
    dw

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy