What is Excel. :) HELP, save me

  1. #1

    What is Excel. :) HELP, save me

    Hey People I'm drowing here.

    Im looking for code that will allow me to enter a number (1,2,3 or 4) into any "A" cell and then cell C,D,E,G in that same row will have YES,NO,YES,YES.

    E.g. I enter 1 in any "A" cell and that then adds Yes into Cell "C" - No into Cell "D" Needs to be on the same row as the 1 entered in Cell "A" - (and so on).

    Then later I could have if you enter 2 in cell 2 it would chage the cell informtion. From YES,NO,YES,YES to NO,NO,YES,YES. Normal stuff like that.

    If anyone can help me ill name my first Child after you. Thanks for your time

  2. #2
    Stefi
    Guest

    RE: What is Excel. :) HELP, save me

    Do you mean that once column C was set to YES by entering 1 in column A, it
    should be left unchanged when 2 is entered in column A and reset contents of
    only columns D,E,G?

    Stefi

    „joelbeveridge” ezt *rta:

  3. #3
    excelent
    Guest

    RE: What is Excel. :) HELP, save me

    put in sheets code-window

    Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal T As Range)
    If Intersect(T, Range("A1:A1000")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
    If T = 1 Then
    T.Offset(, 2) = "YES": T.Offset(, 3) = "NO": T.Offset(, 4) = "YES":
    T.Offset(, 5) = "YES"
    End If
    If T = 2 Then
    T.Offset(, 2) = "NO": T.Offset(, 3) = "NO": T.Offset(, 4) = "YES":
    T.Offset(, 5) = "YES"
    End If
    If T = 3 Then
    T.Offset(, 2) = "?": T.Offset(, 3) = "?": T.Offset(, 4) = "?": T.Offset(,
    5) = "?"
    End If
    If T = 4 Then