code does not work when opening again

  1. #1
    Forum Contributor

    code does not work when opening again

    why is it my worksheet event procedure code does not run when i open it again? but before i close it it is working, i saved the file.....this confuses me.....

  2. #2
    Jim Thomlinson
    Guest

    RE: code does not work when opening again

    You need to post some code for ust to check. A few questions though. Are you
    sure that your code is not running? Put a message box first thing in the
    Workbook_Open procedure to verify that it really is not running. Also do you
    toggle the Application.EnableEvents to false at any point without turning it
    back on. This setting will persist until code returns it to true...
    --
    HTH...

    Jim Thomlinson