Cell Dividing

  1. #1
    Jenny
    Guest

    Cell Dividing

    Is there a way that I can divide a cell into two parts. I want a number in
    the top portion and a number in the bottom porition of a cell. For instance
    I have a column of numbers and then a column of names. I want two number in
    the one cell attached to one name. However I don't just want it to wrap text
    I want them divided somehow with out creating a whole new column

  2. #2

    Re: Dividing Cells

    Hi Jenny,

    To the best of my knowledge you cannot split cells in Excel - However you can merge two cells on a line above two cells or merge two cells adjacent to two others, which effectively gives you one cell next to two without wrapping.

    I hope this helps.

    Kindest regards,

    Sadie

  3. #3