Help!! Using IF statements for the 1st Time

  1. #1

    Help!! Using IF statements for the 1st Time

    Im trying to clean up data in my worksheet in Column B there is Location Numbers that start with eg UG, UG-100 etc my following IF statement only gives me a Yes for the Rows with UG only but I want the UG-100 to come up with a Yes to and a No for any other data which shouldn't be in that column

    =IF(B2="UG","yes","No")

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Help!! Using IF statements for the 1st Time

    =IF(LEFT(B2,2)="UG","yes","No")

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten