Making a Constant Row

  1. #1
    California

    Making a Constant Row

    How can create a row that when I scroll down the data in that row remains at the top of the screen?

    I did this once before but now I can't remember for the life of me how I did it.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Perth, Australia

    Making a Constant Row

    Hi Juan

    Try:

    Select an entire row, go to window and select freeze pane

  3. #3
    California

    Making a Constant Row

    Steel Monkey, thank you that did help. However, in the particular sheet that I'm working on, I am not allowed to select entire rows by clicking on the (numbered) row box. I can only select the cells and that does not produce favorable results. I can't remember what I did to make those unaccessible to undo it. Any ideas?

  4. #4
    Pete at Sappi Fine Paper
    Guest

    Re: Making a Constant Row

    Juan,
    You don't have to select the entire row - just select the first cell in the
    row, then freeze panes. This does the same thing.

  5. #5
    California
    Thanks, I think that it was my trackball that was acting funny. I still can't figure out how to access the rows at the number boxes but I was able to do what I needed with your help. Thanks again.