Alt command for custom menu

  1. #1
    jhahes
    Guest

    Alt command for custom menu

    Here is part of the code for my current custom menu bar

    Set cbRebuttals = cbNavigationMenu.Controls.Add(Type:=msoControlButton)
    cbRebuttals.Visible = True
    cbRebuttals.Style = msoButtonCaption
    cbRebuttals.Caption = "Rebuttals"
    cbRebuttals.OnAction = "RebuttalsHome"

    Is there anyway to put a shortcut...for example...when you want to choose the file option you can hit ALT+F....and F is the trigger for file.....is there anyway to set that up for my above Example....Rebuttals where R is the trigger....

    Thank you for any help

  2. #2
    Jim Cone
    Guest