Why does my page orientation change when I print?

  1. #1
    TRosa
    Guest

    Why does my page orientation change when I print?

    For example, I create a speadsheet in landscape. When I attempt to print the
    sheet, the page orientation automatically changes to portrait.

    TRosa

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1,791

    Lightbulb

    I think you have not changed the page orientation by going to page setup.
    go to File menu and click on Page setup... and select Landscape from options. you should also see print preview first before printing.

    Quote Originally Posted by TRosa

  3. #3
    TRosa
    Guest

    Re: Why does my page orientation change when I print?

    Starguy,

    I really appreciate your response. However, this is not simply a matter of
    setting the orientation. Check this out...

    I set the orientation in page set up. When I click print, the page
    orientation changes on its own without me making any additional changes.
    It's freaky...really.

    TRosa