ISNumber - What Context?

  1. #1

    ISNumber - What Context?

    I have created a premiership Predictascore spreadsheet where points are awarded for correct scores and/or results. I need all the scores to be set to zero so that there are no points at all. A line from one of the sheets is as follows:

    =IF('Master Copy'!C3+'Master Copy'!E3=Ron!C4+Ron!E4,5,0)

    Which returns a value of 5. In what context do I use ISNUMBER and what do I type to get the value to be 0 but change once the score has been inputted into the master copy sheet?

  2. #2
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: ISNumber - What Context?

    Perhaps:

    =IF('Master Copy'!C3 = "","",'Master Copy'!C3+'Master Copy'!E3=Ron!C4+Ron!E4,5,0))

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...