DropDown Menu Macro

  1. #1

    DropDown Menu Macro

    Does anyone know how to create a macro to do the following:

    drop down menu

    when nothing selected the following 4 cells appear clear, when one of the two options selected the following 4 cells appear grey.

    Please see attached file
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    RE: DropDown Menu Macro

    as an example, select C10:F10 then do

    Format=>conditional formatting

    change the cell value is to formula is and write a formula like

    =$B$10<>""

    then select formatting and select pattern and grey

    Tom Ogilvy

  3. #3
    I'm being a bit of a donkey, could u right the whole formula i need to enter?

  4. #4
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: DropDown Menu Macro

    I did.

    It is working fine for me with B10. for C12:F12, the formula would be

    Tom Ogilvy