data validation-working properly

  1. #1

    data validation-working properly

    What will make the data validation arrows not show up or function for that matter? All the lists have been defined and were working properly before and now they arent? why me?

    Ed H

  2. #2

    Code

    Show your code.

  3. #3
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    re: data validation-working properly

    Data validation arrows won't appear in some versions of Excel, if
    they're in a frozen part of the window.
    Or, you may have object hidden. To unhide them, choose Tools>Options.
    On the View tab, under Objects, select Show All.
    Click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Contextures