Drop Down Menu

  1. #1

    Drop Down Menu

    I have created a drop down menu in say A1, when one of the selections is selected i have a conditional format set up to change the background colours of cells B2-G2. Is it possible to clear the text from these cells too?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Drop Down Menu

    You could make the font colour the same as the fill colour, it won't clear
    the text, but it will look like it.

    Bob Phillips

    "alex1982" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    I have tried that before, was just wondering if there was another way of doing it.

  4. #4
    Dave F
    Guest

    Re: Drop Down Menu

    Well you could record a macro and run that macro as necessary.

    Not sure how familiar you are with those, though.