Greetings!

  1. #1

    Greetings!

    Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new here and a new webmaster. I just started building websites about 2 years ago. I have worked with excel for about 5 years. Althoufg, I still have questions from time to time. I have knowledge as well so, I will do my part to help where I can. Anyway, I like the look and feel of this forum. I'll see you around the forums!

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Welcome Mike
    Google is your best friend!

  3. #3
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: Greetings!

    Hi Mike

    You will know then that this isn't a web forum at all. Questions are
    channeled to usenet newsgroups, and our assistance here (usenet) is
    channeled back, formatted and decorated with ad banners and Excelforum
    logos, all to make it look like a fantastic website with lots of knowledge
    and free assistance. It is this close to stealing content, and as a frequent
    contibutor I do not like the look and feel of that.

    Bests wishes Harald, newsgroup poster.

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Greetings!

    As a fellow frequent contributor via the Usenet newsgroups, I full endorse
    Harald sentiments.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...