Date Formula

  1. #1

    Date Formula

    I have a company formatted Expense sheet that is required for all business expenses. Row A10, Then columns BCDEFGH, IJKLMNO, PQRSTUV, WXYZ AA AB AC, and AD AE AF AG AG AI AJ are merged to make a five day spread. I am presently entering each date seperately. I would like to write a formula for each day so that when I enter the first date, the other four dates are automatically incremented and entered. Is this possible?

  2. #2
    Rich
    Guest

    RE: Date Formula