filter email addresses

  1. #1
    Angel
    Guest

    filter email addresses

    I have a database of emails that I'm trying to extract all email addresses
    with certain domain.com criteria. I have the criteria range at the top as
    email
    ="=*yahoo.com"
    a blank row
    email
    data range below

    I have followed all the instructions to the letter and am still not getting
    any filtering. My data doesn't do anything.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor VBA Noob's Avatar
    London, England
    MS-Off Ver
    xl03 & xl 07(Jan 09)
    Posts
    11,988
    I assume this is using advance filter

    Try

    *YAHOO.COM*

    VBA Noob

  3. #3
    Angel
    Guest

    Re: filter email addresses

    yes, I figured out how to do it in auto, but how do I advance filter with
    "contains"?

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: filter email addresses

    Hi Angel

    The criteria range is two cells, not one

    Headername
    *Yahoo*

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin