Send an email to a list of emails in a worksheet

  1. #1

    Send an email to a list of emails in a worksheet

    Hi !!

    Anybody can help me??...I need to send an email using Lotus to a list of emails contained in a .xls file with that same file attached.

    Description: I have a .xls file with a list of e-mails and other data. I have to send this file to the e-mails that are into the file and at the same time attach that file to the e-mail.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: Send an email to a list of emails in a worksheet

    see Ron de Bruin's pages
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

    ---
    HTH,

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Send an email to a list of emails in a worksheet

    For the OP

    On this page you find a link for lotus examples
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/links.htm

    Or you can use CDO
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  4. #4

    Talking Thanks !!!

    It helps me a lot, great page and great tips !!!...regards

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron de Bruin

  5. #5

    How to do it automatically ??

    Ron, Do you know how to do this process of sending an e-mail through lotus with an attachment in an automatic way, always the same file attached and for example every month ????