How to display gridlines at irregular intervals?

  1. #1
    Jason Weiss
    Guest

    How to display gridlines at irregular intervals?

    Hi,

    I'd like to display just two gridlines on a bar chart where the values range
    from 0 to 100. The problem is, the gridlines that I'd like to display are
    at 20 and 90. I can't seem to select and change the colors of individual
    gridlines through the Excel interface or through VBA (not that I can tell,
    anyway). Is there any way to do this other than manually drawing lines at
    those intervals?

    Thanks to anyone who can help. BTW, I'm using Excel 2000...

    ....Jay

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: How to display gridlines at irregular intervals?

    This may help you.

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...Gridlines.html

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jason Weiss
    Guest

    Re: How to display gridlines at irregular intervals?

    Thanks Barb. That should do it.