Excel Rainfall Chart template

  1. #1
    MichaelAN
    Guest

    Excel Rainfall Chart template

    I am lookink for a template for a Daily Rainfall Chart for a Calendar Year,
    together with a Summary for previous years.
    The daily record should allow the monthly total rainfall & number of days to
    be recorded as well as the daily rainfall for each day and a Cumulative Total
    of days on which rain has fallen for the year and the Total rainfall for the
    year to date.
    The Summary for Previous Years should allow for the averages for each month
    and for the average of all of the previous years records to be calculated and
    displayed.

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: Excel Rainfall Chart template

    I'm guessing that you won't find a prepared template to do this and you'll
    have to create your own. You should be able to get some assistance in the
    microsoft.public.excel.templates newsgroup.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Excel Rainfall Chart template

    You're right; there's hardly any chance of finding a ready-made template for this
    chart. But it shouldn't be hard to build a custom chart. If Michael describes the
    chart types he'd like, he could get some help right here.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services