No More New Fonts may be applied to this workbook

  1. #1
    perplexed
    Guest

    No More New Fonts may be applied to this workbook

    When selecting a chart, format, chart options I receive the message No more
    new fonts may be applied to this workbook!!

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: No More New Fonts may be applied to this workbook

    perp

    Error message when trying to add a chart.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP