I need help w/ a pie graph. i

  1. #1
    newbie
    Guest

    I need help w/ a pie graph. i

    my pie graph appears as one complete circle with the 12 values on the
    outside. how do I get the values to be visually represented within the graph.

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: I need help w/ a pie graph. i

    You mean the data labels are outside the pie? Double click on one of the labels, and
    on the Alignment tab, choose the Center or Inside End option for Position.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services