Importing data from several sheets, to one chart

  1. #1
    Martin Thorgaard
    Guest

    Importing data from several sheets, to one chart

    I need data from many sheet into one chart (In its own sheet).
    I know how to do it when its from from sheet (In this example, sheet named
    Pernille) :
    =Pernille!$AS$10
    I tried this :
    =Pernille!$AS$10;Aase!$AS$10
    But the reference was not valid.
    Please help, I havent been able to find anything, not even in my E-learning.

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Importing data from several sheets, to one chart

    Martin,

    Probably the easiest way to chart data from multiple sheets is to create a
    summary range in a single sheet that references the other sheets with
    formulas. If you use this technique then all you have to do is generate the
    chart using the summary range as your source.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Martin Thorgaard
    Guest

    RE: Importing data from several sheets, to one chart

    hehe, thx....of course.....
    Have a nice day