Dollar Bill Chart

  1. #1
    RJB1
    Guest

    Dollar Bill Chart

    We want to give a graphic presentation on where each dollar of revenue goes
    showing a dollar bill segmented by percentage. ie. $.70 of every dollar goes
    to payroll, $.12 goes to taxes, etc...

    Does anyone have a chart or graphic that can do this?

  2. #2
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: Dollar Bill Chart

    Andy Pope has published just such a chart on his web site:

    http://andypope.info

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  3. #3
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Dollar Bill Chart

    These .GIFs from the Treasury make pretty good backgounds.

    http://www.moneyfactory.com/section.cfm/4