I am placing a pie chart into word. When viewing/printing it look.

  1. #1
    jb
    Guest

    I am placing a pie chart into word. When viewing/printing it look.

    When viewing / printing the chart it is jagid.

    I have used Format - Selected Data Series - Patterns but do not have Smooth
    lines check box....

    Can someone help me wit this please.

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: I am placing a pie chart into word. When viewing/printing it look.

    How did you copy the chart for Word. I've had the most success with
    copying it as a picture.

    Press Shift ... Edit ... Copy Picture ... As Shown on Screen

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: I am placing a pie chart into word. When viewing/printing itlook.

    And use the Picture format, not Bitmap.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP