box-and-whisker chart

  1. #1
    Jan Heijs
    Guest

    box-and-whisker chart

    is there an add-inn available that creates a box and whisker plot.
    This a grpahic representaion of statistic information showing the raange of
    values per categorie.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: box-and-whisker chart

    I don't know of an add-in, but Jon Peltier has instructions for creating
    Box and Whisker plots:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...tml#BoxWhisker

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: box-and-whisker chart

    Don't know of a free Add-in, but if Jon Peltier's manual instructions do
    not meet your needs, you might look at the commercial Add-in "StatTools"
    from Palisade
    http://www.palisade.com/html/stattools.asp
    which does box plots. I believe you can download a free time-limited trial.

    Jerry