Contour plot

  1. #1
    ojv
    Guest

    Contour plot

    I am able to adjust the height of surface/contour plot by adjusting the plot
    area. However this appears to have no effect on the width of the plot. Is it
    possible to manipulate the "width" of a contour plot (i.e. series axis width)?

    Making a contour plot every once in a while I wish the mesh grid to go away,
    is it possible to remove it? If so how?

    Any help appreciated.

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Contour plot

    Hi,

    The width of the chart is determined by the number of rows and columns
    used in the data source. The x and y axis are category axes.

    To get rid of the grid you need to remove the border form the legend
    data markers. Select the legend and then select the legend marker.
    CTRL+1 to display format dialog. On the patterns tab is the option to
    remove the border. Repeat for all markers, you can use the F4 button to
    repeat formatting.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --