How do I easily draw in Excel the Upper and Lower limits of a con.

  1. #1
    Judy
    Guest

    How do I easily draw in Excel the Upper and Lower limits of a con.

    How do I easily draw in Excel the Upper and Lower limits of a control chart?

    I want to draw lines for target, min value and max values. How I can do
    that without having to make complete data series?

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: How do I easily draw in Excel the Upper and Lower limits of a con.

    Judy,

    Jon Peltier has just updated his site to include a Run chart that you could
    revise to be a control chart:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/RunChtLines.html

    Jon also has an example of a dynamic control chart:

    http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...s.html#CtrlCht

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Jon Peltier
    Guest

    Re: How do I easily draw in Excel the Upper and Lower limits of acon.

    Judy -

    If you want something to be plotted in an Excel chart, you pretty much need to add a
    new series. But adding a new series is not a big deal. The links John has proposed
    guide you through the process.

    - Jon
    -------
    Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
    Peltier Technical Services
    Tutorials and Custom Solutions
    http://PeltierTech.com/
    _______

  4. #4
    Judy
    Guest

    RE: How do I easily draw in Excel the Upper and Lower limits of a con.

    Thank you John and Jon! You saved my life.
    I did may chart using your Error Bar Method. Great site.
    Thanks again!