Imperial weights

  1. #1
    oakleyroma
    Guest

    Imperial weights

    How do I input Imperial weights(Stones, Pounds & Ounces) onto an Excel chart?

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Imperial weights

    oakleyroma,

    If I'm understanding correctly, you should be able to chart the weights just
    like you would chart any other data set. You might want to set up the
    conversion of stones to pounds first so that the data is comparable to pounds
    and ounces.

    If you are wanting to know how to create a chart, these sites can help:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...aspx?StartAt=1

    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011055061033

    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011097791033

    http://office.microsoft.com/training...RC011185911033

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    oakleyroma
    Guest

    RE: Imperial weights

    Many thanks for your reply, but I dont know how to set up the conversion from
    Metric to Imperial. Any help would be much appricated.

  4. #4
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: Imperial weights

    oakleyroma,

    Here is a site where you input your data and the site does the conversions
    for you:

    http://www.onlineconversion.com/weight_all.htm

    You can choose what you want to convert. For example,

    1 Stone = 14 Pounds
    1 Stone = 12.7 Methric Pounds
    1 Stone = 224 Ounces
    1 Pound = 16 Ounces