How do I create a bar graph with floating bars?

  1. #1
    Rocco
    Guest

    How do I create a bar graph with floating bars?

    I need to create a graph in which the values don't start all from 0, but the
    n+1 value start from the height of the n value, so that the height reached by
    the last value will be the height of the sum of all the values. Is this
    possible in Excel?

    Many thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: How do I create a bar graph with floating bars?

    This should help

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/format.html#Float

    news:[email protected]...