combo chart conversion

  1. #1
    Arturo
    Guest

    combo chart conversion

    Hello
    2 questions.

    1. I have a line chart, 4 series 2 axis. I want to switch two of the
    series associated with one axis to bars side by side. When I switch the
    second series, it overlaps the first. Perplexed as to why they won't stand
    side by side.

    2. This chart is an object in a sheet, how do I get it as a chart sheet also?

    Appreciatively,
    Arturo

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: combo chart conversion

    Arturo,

    Please make sure that you are using the Clustered Column chart option - it
    should work then.

    To turn the embedded chart into a chart sheet, click on the chart to
    activate it. Right-click on your mouse and choose "Location". You can also
    make a copy the embedded chart and turn it into a chart sheet. That way you
    will have an embedded chart identical to the chart sheet that you just
    created.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield