How do I add a bullet to a note on an excell graph.

  1. #1
    Chas. D
    Guest

    How do I add a bullet to a note on an excell graph.

    I have created a text box on and excell graph with a note in side and want to
    add some bullets in front of a couple of items in the text box.

  2. #2
    John Mansfield
    Guest

    RE: How do I add a bullet to a note on an excell graph.

    Chas,

    To create a bullet, add an "l" to the front of your text. Be sure to leave
    a few spaces between the "l" and the text. Format the "l" with the Wingdings
    font. (Format -> Textbox -> Font Tab -> Wingdings)

    The Wingdings font family contains many characters that you could use as
    bullets.

    ----
    Regards,
    John Mansfield
    http://www.pdbook.com

  3. #3
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: How do I add a bullet to a note on an excell graph.

    Hi,

    Another option is to type ALT+0149
    make sure the numbers are entered using the numeric keypad.

    Cheers
    Andy

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel