Automatic Change of X-axis

  1. #1
    Jan
    Guest

    Automatic Change of X-axis

    Dear all,

    I have a chart with on the X-axes the age of a person until his retirement
    age.

    My problem is now: how can I start my excel chart with a starting age of 25
    till retirement (65) for a certain person, but when I take another person my
    chart have to start with starting age 45, I will get a chart starting from 45
    till 65. So I want to change my starting point depending on the person.

    Best regards,
    Jan

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: Automatic Change of X-axis

    if these are different charts for each person create an xy scatter chart.
    with correct x axis. rightlcick x axis and click format axis choose x axis
    and change the minimum and maximum to suit you

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jan
    Guest

    Re: Automatic Change of X-axis

    It is one chart and 200 persons. I just change the data.

    Jan

  4. #4
    Tushar Mehta
    Guest

    Re: Automatic Change of X-axis

    It would have to be with programmatic support. For a ready-made
    solution see
    AutoChart Manager
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/so...art/index.html

    Tushar Mehta