Pivot Table with Zero Values for Month

  1. #1
    wyman
    Guest

    Pivot Table with Zero Values for Month

    I have a spreadsheet of information that lists problems experienced by
    'application type' for each month in 2004. When I create a pivot from this
    data, where any particular 'application type' did not have a problem and,
    hence, no entry in the spreadsheet, the pivot does not display this at all.
    How can I get it to display this as 'zero' so that I get a full January -
    December trend? Thanks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table with Zero Values for Month

    In the pivot table, double-click the Date field button
    Add a check mark to the 'Show items with no data' box
    Click OK

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List