Adding a line to a Chart

  1. #1
    Dahlman
    Guest

    Adding a line to a Chart

    I have a bunch of Column Charts that Measure data for Production in my
    company. I want to bring these charts to a meeting and show where we are
    against where we should be. How do I add a line to the Chart to signify what
    my target numbers should be?

  2. #2
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: Adding a line to a Chart

    Hi,

    Here is a collection of examples for adding lines to charts.

    http://andypope.info/charts/averageline.htm
    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...nes/index.html
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...s.html#AddLine

    --