Point titles

  1. #1
    Jonathan
    Guest

    Point titles

    How do I get the program to use the column I specify from the worksheet to
    use as the title for the points on the chart?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Point titles

    You can use Rob Bovey's XY Chart Labeler to add labels. It's a free
    add-in that you can download from his web site:

    http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Chris
    Guest

    Re: Point titles

    Using the "source data" option by right click on the plot area or the second
    step in chart wizard.
    Select the series tab
    Click the box with the red arrow and select your title press enter or the
    new box with a red arrow and its done.
    If the title is selected when the plot is generated this is normally done
    for you

    Hope this helps
    Chris
    news:[email protected]...