Data Analysis

  1. #1
    cjfidler
    Guest

    Data Analysis

    I added Analysis ToolPak from the Add-Ins but it still does not list Data
    Analysis under the tools. Can anyone help?

  2. #2
    Jerry W. Lewis
    Guest

    Re: Data Analysis

    It is not clear what steps you have taken. You must
    - install the Analysis ToolPak from CD
    - select it as an active Add-In by checking "Analysis ToolPak" under
    Tools|Add-Ins
    - With recent versions you may still need to expand the menu (click on
    the double down arrow at the bottom) to see menu items that have not
    been used recently

    Jerry