Histogram in Excel (2002)

  1. #1
    Maxiem
    Guest

    Histogram in Excel (2002)

    I created a histogram in Excel. The data doesn't appear to be showing the
    frequency bars in the correct ranges, but rather a range over to the right
    which is incorrect. Has anyone else had this problem and can help me to
    figure out why I can't get it to display appropriately? For example, one of
    my ranges where I have data is between 89.5 and 109.5, but in the graph it
    shows the correct amount but in the 109.5 - 149.5 range which is incorrect.
    Please help! I wanted to show this feature in Excel to my statistics class
    tomorrow morning and can't figure out what I am doing wrong. Thank you.

  2. #2
    Michael R Middleton
    Guest

    Re: Histogram in Excel (2002)

    Maxiem -

    For one possible solution, see the "Better Histogram" page at
    www.treeplan.com.

    - Mike

    www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...